Thursday, November 13, 2008



this is me. 35 and fab-u-lisssss! (snap snap snap) - lol

my mom has been on me and on me and on me some more about writing a book. um . . .yeah. i'm all over it! being a single mom with two kids i'm lucky if i have time to shave my legs! much less have time to write a book! how about we start with a blog. you know. . . get my feet wet.

just a few stats:

favorite food: home cookin'
favorite drink: sweet tea
favorite perfume: dulce and gabbana - light blue
favorite men's calogne: perry ellis black
favorite tv show: psych
favorite outfit: jeans, a long-sleeve t-shirt and flip flops
favorite dessert: yellow cake with strawberries
favorite vacation spot: panama city
favorite flower: if i had to pick one i'd say...um....daisies i guess. i love any wild flower
favorite movie of all time: gone with the wind
favorite quote: "if you don't have anything nice to say. . . come sit by me" - clairee, steele magnolias
favorite cartoon character: snoopy (all the peanuts gang really)
hobbies: photography, cooking, browsing for antiques, fishing, camping and riding horses

k.... that oughtta do for now

No comments: